Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spread Life Out

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? In a way, yes. I respect it and hope for that kind of old school happiness. I believe people have no faith in forever. Yes – I’m bitter, um, I mean better and on the way to being healed but I’m disillusioned enough to know it’s a struggle. No one appreciates the value of familiarity – everyone wants something new all the time. Boredom is a disease - people spoiled by the conveniences created by our society. You don’t have to try everything as fast as you can. Forever is a long time to spread experiences over.


Okay - so I went a little far with my answer to this attempt at a fun quiz, but prior slaps to the face this week prove it true. It's that kind of rock you to the core realization that will drive a girl back to blogging. It's been a while but I figure blogging through having a foundation I've put a year of my life on shaken is a healthy enough way to deal with it. I could be drunk, full of pills, and wondering where this blog came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment